• Kick off the holiday season with our Spa party featuring Morrocan Oil hair products, Sothy’s skin care and a trunk show by Barbara Bueno.
We have holiday gift ideas that include a complementary $25 Spa Gift Certificate with at $200 Biltmore gift card purchase! Contests, giveaways and more. 10am-4pm
• Nicknamed the “King of Pants,” Miami native Alvin Valley is best known for ultra-flattering, intelligently architected designs made to enhance the female form. At age 21, Alvin opened his first atelier/store in Miami’s Coconut Grove, where he served young celebrities, socialites and other fashion fans who have stayed loyal to him for the past 17 years. Now based in New York, Alvin presents his newest collection at an exclusive event at the Biltmore Hotel.
• Chef Romeo Majano of the top rated, Romeo’s Café will partner with our very own Chef Betania Salles to lead the crowd in this month’s interactive luncheon. Chef Romeo is known for his personal touch and customized menus featuring exquisite northern Italian fare. Join this power duo for the year’s interactive luncheon finale
• Once again, we invite you to celebrate with your fellow members at our annual holiday party. Our culinary team is preparing a special feast of holiday favorites and Biltmore delicacies. Sommelier Cindy Woodman has hand-picked wines for the evening and you will be entertained by live music from… Join us as we welcome the holidays and the upcoming year together
• Brrr…Its cold in the North Pole. Santa Clause will stop in at the Biltmore on Sunday-. Come say hello and share your Christmas wish list!
• A holiday tradition not to be missed! The Biltmore’s Sunday brunch with special seasonal accents. Be on the lookout for Santa Clause, he too enjoys a bottomless flute of Champagne. • An exclusive evening with Krug Champagne ambassador Ian Cauble. He will be featuring vintage releases 98, 99 and rosé. Join us for this once in a lifetime dinner. $150pp++
• Receive complimentary make-up tips from La Bella Donna ambassador Elene Hurley and Babor skin analysis and Sensational eye treatments. 11-4pm
• Say goodbye to 2012 and welcome the New Year and all its wonderful possibilities at our annual gala event in the Biltmore’s Country Club Ballroom. Enjoy a 4 course dinner with an open bar throughout. Live DJ and Band, fireworks and more. Reserve early, tickets will sell out.
• Nicolas Feuillate partners with the Biltmore to launch Cuvée Palmes d'Or by the glass. The uniquely shaped bottle was designed to hold black pearls in which Nicholas Feuillate gave to the love of his life. As the story goes, she took the pearls, drank the Champagne and left him the bottle! The Palmes d’Or style is used to create a wine rather than a Champagne. The structure and the toast all giving a mouth feel of Burgundy with the brightness of Champagne. Enjoy it all month!