CME – Continuing Medical Education Programs for South Florida and Miami
Our refined, finely restored historic “Grand Hotel" facilities for Miami CMEs are well suited for CME Programs bountiful:
The University of Miami and its Health Center are frequent users of our facilities for their programs.
- Two separated facilities – allowing for two simultaneous, secure private conferences
- 76,000 sq. ft. of indoor/outdoor space
- 26 Function rooms plus 1 Boardroom
- 3 Grand Ballrooms – with 25 ft. to 46 ft. ceilings
- 2 auditoria, completely wired (suitable for United Nations level sessions)
- Once IACC Certified - Miami Conference Center of the Americas. The seating is no longer to 2011 IACC standards
Learning Environment for Meetings in Miami
When meeting planners are searching for a learning environment for meetings in Miami, the Biltmore experience is of distinctive value. Set on 125 private acres, there is quiet, peace, bird singing and focus.
There are meeting room areas that are small enough in feel and look for targeted group retreats. There are natural gathering areas for attendees to network and brainstorm as if at a full CMP IACC center (now de-certified as chairs are not up-to-date) – by the fountains, and on the terraces. There is also a list of daily activities & hotel programming to keep you and your guests entertained - (review our activities & programming)
The facilities are suitable for exclusive CMEs, with private and secure areas.
This atmosphere provides an excellent learning environment for meetings and Miami University is frequently on site.