Key values the Biltmore Hotel for Meeting Planners looking for a Miami meeting destination
Privacy, exclusivity, a strong, consistent team to provide service.
- Focused tropical enclave "Where the Americas Meet”, sense of peace combined with the space to breath, to expand.
Personal care and a passionate culinary team.
- Unique – the antithesis of a modern box property.
Historic preservation a core value.
Location benefits at a glance:
- Private, focused atmosphere, yet in Miami, only 12 minutes from airport
- 25 minutes from the “action” of South Beach
- A classic experience with up-to-date facilities
Not a “big box”
- 36 Suites – including two Presidential-plus level
Unique features for meetings in Miami
One of a kind experience – none other in Miami; the sensibility is similar in character to other classic hotel experiences – all varied - such as:
European classic hotel with
meeting and banquet spaces that are like mansion event sites rather than a “hotel” – all part of our National Historic Landmark design.
Cuisine – food and menus for Miami meetings
Chef Rolando is our Banquets Chef will accommodate tastes that range from modest to exuberant, from CMPs to stylish Latin Miami events.
Our five-star French restaurant is rated #1 in Zagat Rated for South Florida.
Activities & programming for Miami Meetings & Retreats
- Cooking/culinary team building in dedicated Culinary Academy.
- Golf lessons and team-building camps led by our Justin Bruton, who founded Total Performance Golf – nutrition, physical therapy, and body kinesthetics.
- Tennis and tennis camps, round robins.
- Golfing - our classic Donald Ross 1926 course tropical golf, canals- completely renovated in 2007 | neighboring golf courses available at Riviera and Doral Golf Course.
- Team Building Programs on site.
- Lagoon size pool (largest hotel pool in the continental US), water aerobics, surrounded by loggia and palms with birdsong and parrot chatter.
- Fitness Center – personal training programs.
- Physical Therapists, rehab programming
- Yoga (beginning to advanced), Zumba, Meditation (available as a special program).
- Tango Classes
- Spa – a whole floor worth, corridors are fringed with water and bamboo
- Live Theater – stage is located in our hotel, shows usually Wednesday through Sunday.
- Shopping on Coral Gables’ Miracle Mile of boutiques, full up-scale mall nearby.
- National Historic Landmark tours – the design and restorations of our hotel.
- Horticultural Garden – Fairchild Botanic Gardens.
- South Beach – on the beach at our own beach spot.
- Everglades eco-excursions.
- Museum excursions – Miami is establishing a big reputation in the arts, helped along by the Art Basel extravaganza in December.
- Orchestras, concerts, and dance performances.
On-Site Event Design Specialist in Miami for Special Events
Bruce Barbaree has been an event planner and off premises caterer before joining us in 2007. He and his associate, Deborah, will design, craft, run and then stand-by for the unknown.
On-Site Audio/Visual Team in Miami
Our on-property team, provided by Southern AV, know everything about the Biltmore and most everything about how to tackle the unforeseen.
On-Site Miami Destination Management and Transport Teams
At the hotel, we have our own DMC– our Event Design Team along with a dedicated transport company, Majestic, which has been with us for 15 years.