Welcome To The Biltmore Golf
The Biltmore Golf Course is an 18-hole, 71-par championship course, originally designed in 1925 by legendary golf course architect Donald Ross and updated for the modern game in 2018. Early in its storied history, The Biltmore Golf Course played host to The Miami – Biltmore Open, one of the richest prize purse professional golf tournaments of its time.
Today, players enjoy the original “movement” of the Ross design through its 419 Bermuda grass fairways, 84 of 85 original bunkers and USGA specified greens that have been re-grassed with Tif-Eagle Bermuda and restored to their original size. Now with laser leveled tees and back-tee yardage of 7112 yards, the Biltmore Golf Course proves to be one of the great links that connects the modern American game with its past.
“No facility is a better representative of Miami than the biltmore...where Dwight Eisenhower, Babe Ruth and Al Capone have stayed and played...there’s something about the thick St. Augustine grass, natural canals and neon green iguanas that capture the heart of the location unlike anything else.” - Florida State Golf Assoc.
READ FULL ARTICLE
The Biltmore Championship Golf Course Yardage and Ratings
Biltmore Golf Facility
▪ Explore The Biltmore Miami Golf Resort Package
▪ 22,000 square feet of paspalum turf grass
▪ 27 artificial turf hitting surfaces
▪ Short game practice area with green
▪ Putting green, bunker and chipping area
▪ Electric golf carts come equipped with Visage GPS system
Dress your best with our fully stocked Biltmore Pro Shop, and get ready in the comfort of Men’s and Women’s locker rooms. Out of town visitors will find superior rental club selection, with 60 sets of current model golf clubs.
Explore Golf Amenities at The Biltmore
▪ We are the world headquarters to the #1 Golf School in the world, The Jim McLean Golf School; including corporate clinics, Junior Programs, private lessons and multi-day schools
▪ Toast to your round, or something more pleasant, at the 19th Hole Restaurant and Bar
▪ The Biltmore Golf Club Sales, Fitting & Repair Center boasts a 675 square-foot indoor facility and Practice Tee to get fitted and optimize your game
History of Champions
Since 1964, The Biltmore Golf Course has been the annual host site to the Junior Orange Bowl International Golf Championship. Past champions that launched their professional careers from the Junior Orange Bowl include: Jim Simon, Gary Koch, Mark Calcavecchia, Tiger Woods, Camilo Villegas, Michelle McGann, Vicki Goetz, Grace Park, Christie Kerr, Alexis Thompson, Ricky Fowler and Sergio Garcia. The Biltmore Golf Course is also the headquarters of the University of Miami Women’s Golf Team.