New Year’s Eve - December 31st, 2018
Join us at the Biltmore as we ring in the New Year with an elegant Masquerade Ball. The party begins at 8:30pm when the doors open to the beautiful Granada Ballroom. An exquisite dinner will be presented with a Premium Open Bar. In addition to the scrumptious four course dinner, we will have an over the top dessert buffet with various delectable sweets and savories. The super entertaining band Flavor will keep the dance floor jumping.
The Alhambra Ballroom will offer a dance lounge for those attending the dessert portion of the evening. An amazing DJ will be spinning the night away along with an incredible laser and light show, all provided by Event Factor.
At midnight, champagne will flow and fireworks will light up the sky over the golf course. Cigars will be offered on the terrace and other fun activities will help ring in the New Year.
DINNER & DESSERT BOOK NOW
Gala Dinner Menu
▪ Ahi Tuna Cannoli, Quail Egg, Tobiko, Seaweed Salad, Oyster Soy Glaze
▪ Slow Roasted Berkshire Pork Belly, Sweet Potato Pave, Winter Micro Greens, Natural Peach Reduction
▪ Winter Greens Bouquet, Ruby Port Poached Pear Stuffed with Whipped Goat and Mascarpone Cheese, Oak Leaf Crisp, Pomegranate Vinaigrette
▪ Seared Filet Mignon, Jumbo Prawn wrapped Sea Scallop, Caviar,Parmesan Herb Whipped Potatoes, Asparagus, Charred Grape Tomato, Purple Cauliflower and Bordelaise Sauce
▪ Lavish Dessert Display of assorted Petit Fours, Decadent Chocolates, Exotic Cheeses and Fruits, Dessert Stations, and Gourmet Gelato