Event Venues and Meeting Spaces
Elevate your next business meeting or banquet with the historic Biltmore conference center.
Event Venues & Meeting Spaces
The Biltmore Hotel remains Miami’s premier Meeting & Convention Venue. Conveniently located in the historic neighborhood of Coral Gables, The Biltmore is easily accessed from both the Miami International (MIA) and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airports (FLL).
▪ 23 meeting spaces in total: 9 in the hotel, 14 in the Conference Center of the Americas
▪ Event venues include 3 ballrooms, the largest is 6,528 square feet with a 46-foot ceiling
▪ 11,280 square feet of outdoor banquet space
▪ 36,000 square feet of banquet space for functions accommodating up to 1,000 people
▪ 40,000 square feet of additional meeting space at the Conference Center of the Americas
▪ High-speed Internet available throughout the property
▪ Most meeting rooms feature natural daylight from windows
▪ In 1994, the first Summit of the Americas was held at The Biltmore. 34 heads of state from the western hemisphere convened at our world-class conference center.
The Biltmore features over 75,000 sq. ft. of indoor/outdoor meeting and function space housed within two locations on the Biltmore grounds – within the hotel itself and at the adjacent Conference Center of the America. The Biltmore offers exceptional space with natural daylight, no air walls, three ballrooms, surrounded by grandeur terraces, breakout rooms, two state-of-the art amphitheaters and executive boardrooms. Our poolside private cabanas can be used for breakouts. Biltmore Event Design is available to coordinate corporate team building events design, décor and entertainment needs for all events. Group privatization available upon request.
Choose A Historic Miami Venue Worthy Of Your Meeting
The Biltmore Hotel Miami: Discover Miami Luxury Experiences at our Award Winning Hotel. Five Star Golf, Spa & Cuisine. Stunning Pool, Meetings & Celebrations.
1. How Far is The Biltmore Hotel From Miami International Airport (MIA)?
Answer: The Biltmore Hotel Coral Gables is 5.8 miles away from Miami International Airport and is easily accessed by car or shuttle. The drive takes approximately 20 mins and avoids most downtown Miami traffic.
2. How Far is The Biltmore Hotel From Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)?
Answer: The Biltmore Hotel Coral Gables is 31 miles away from Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and is easily accessed by car or shuttle. The drive takes approximately 45 mins to 1 hr 15 min. Many business travelers utilize the close proximity of FLL for convenient travel to and from Miami and to avoid downtown Miami traffic jams.
3. Do You Offer Airport Pickup and transportation for my meeting group?
Answer: Yes, The Biltmore Hotel teams up with Majestic Limousines to offer various Airport Pickup Options, from limousines, SUVs, vans and busses. Visit our transportation page to learn more about our transportation options.
4. What Is The Largest Meeting or Event Possible At The Biltmore?
Answer: The typical maximum headcount for an event is 1,000. Please fill out the Request For Proposal (RFP) Form to make an inquiry regarding larger requests.
5. Is There a Minimum Headcount For Biltmore Meetings & Events?
Answer: The Biltmore offers intimate meeting rooms, ideal for Board of Director and C-Level gatherings, all the way up to lavish banquet halls with large head counts. We remain committed to accommodating your requests. Please fill out the Request For Proposal (RFP) Form to make an inquiry.
6. Does The Biltmore Have High-Speed Wireless Internet?
Answer: Meeting Rooms at the Miami Biltmore Hotel are supported by wired and wireless high-speed internet with up to 60MB of bandwidth available and video conference capability. Check Audio Visual specifications.
7. Do you have onsite parking?
Answer: There is ample on-site parking, as well as valet available.
8. What is check-in/check-out time?
Answer: Check-in is at 3:00pm; check-out is 12:00pm.
9. Do you have a fitness center?
Answer: The Biltmore Fitness Center, named by Men’s Fitness and Men’s Health as one of the top 10 hotel fitness centers in the US, allows guests to maintain their fitness regimen while traveling. The 10,000 sq. ft. gym features more than 70 equipment pieces — including treadmills, recumbent bikes, stair climbers, arc trainers, cross training machines, weight machines, weight plates and dumbbells; sauna, steam and locker rooms. A wide variety of fitness and aquatics classes are offered throughout the week.
10. Where do I get my special group rate booking ID?
Answer: The host of your meeting should provide you with your group rate booking ID, which is unique to your specific group and unlocks promotional pricing and rooms blocked specifically for your stay. Use your group ID Here when booking your stay with The Biltmore.